SAP is a registered trademark of SAP AG. SAPALLOnlineTraining.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with SAP AG or any of its subsidiaries
SAP SCM Online Training
SAP SCM Online Training Course Contents
Unit 1: What do we mean by Supply Chain Management?
- Logistics through the ages.
- Different views on the supply chain.
- What is new within about Supply Chain.
- Defining the position of Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Management: A vision.
- Elements of Supply Chain Management.
- Objectives and Opportunities.
Unit 2: Systems and Architectures
- IT-Based Approaches.
- Principles of ERP.
- Supply Chain Planning Tools.
- Customer Relationship Management.
- System architectures.
- Internet Basics.
- SCM Tools offered by SAP.
- Sales Force Automation (SFA).
- Business Information Warehouse (BW).
- Advanced Planning and Optimization (APO).
- APO in Business Processes.
- Demand planning.
- Supply Network Planning and PP-DS.
- Supply Chain Cockpit.
Unit 3: Supply Chain Projects
- Industries and Supply Chain Management.
- Methodical Approaches.
- Performance Measurement.
- Specific Industries.
- Hi-Tech and Electronics.
- Automotive Industry.
- Consumer Goods and Commerce.
- Logistics Services.
- SCM – a Case History of Success.